dylan and hamish

dylan and hamish
posing for the camra!

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Busy!

Ello Chums

sorry i has not been on for a while but it is cos i has been been very busy and then i caused some dramas!!

i had a brill weekend last week and mummy did take me to an agility competition at Castle Ward which is not too far from our house and i gots to see all my friends.  Hamish was not wiv us that as he stayed at home wiv daddy which was good cos it was very hot and i think that his brain would have melted!

I went for a walk  in the bluebells before i had my go and that cooled me down loads cos there was water on the bluebells and then i did run over and sit on mummys feet and make her shoes wet BOL!! :0)   I did run in 3 competitions and mummy said i did very well in 2 of them, but in one of them i could not be bovvered and i ran round the jumps to chase after mummy - i was very naughty but mummy still gives me cheesy treats so i think she still loves me!

Then on sunday it was very hot again and so daddy got me and hamish a pool to splash about in and it was loads of fun.  Hamish makes lots of splashes cos he likes the water loads.  we took our pool to nana's house and kept splashing and then shaking water over nana BOL!!  it was very funny and then nana gave us yummy bones to chew - nom nom :0)

On Saturday this weekend i casued some dramas cos my back legs went all funny in the middle of the night and i coulds not walk very well.  Mummy and daddy took me to the vets in the middle of the night.  I didn't see my own vet Peter cos he was on holiday, but i had to go to a strange place in Belfast and see a lady vet.  she was very nice and told mummy and daddy that i had something wrong wiv my muscles in my back but it would be alright.  so i had to stay wiv the nice vet lady until the next morning and then mummy and daddy picked me up in the morning and i was able to walk properly again so i went home.

But i is not allowed on the stairs anymore so mummy and daddy put this thing on the stairs that looks like jail and me and hamish now sleep downstairs.  mummy is pleased cos she says there will be no more hairs on the carpets!  I say she is wrong BOL!!

anyways i has to go now cos i got to go for a check up!! 

be back soon
Dylan :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hellos Hamish and Dylan. I duz luff your blog. You is both luffly looking dawgies. Mum duz ave a soft spot for Springerz. It duz sound as tho you ave a good life wiv your agility classes and going to your nanna's for luffly noms. My nanna duzzn't give me noms. My auntie Chris duz tho but we duzzn't see her very often.
    I look forward to readin your blog more.
    Lots of westie waggies, Hamish xx

    ReplyDelete